A while back the.LIFE Files was in attendance at a private event to celebrate Pepsi’s upcoming Super Bowl Halftime Show starring Beyonce, and now we can finally share the exciting details. For the first time ever Pepsi is crowd sourcing the half time show introduction which will play to the millions watching before Beyonce takes the stage for her performance. Beginning Saturday, December 29th if you log on to Pepsi.com/halftime, you can submit a photo of yourself doing a specific pose – head bopping or jumping – for a chance to be part of the Pepsi Halftime Show introduction which will air on CBS this February 3, 2013. In addition 50 fans will be selected to actually take the stage with Beyonce and her dance team to be part of the big show.
We’ve already entered – check out the rules you need to know if you want to have the ultimate bragging rights over your friends during the Super Bowl after the jump.
• Only fans 18 and older can submit photos
• Background images should be generic and non-identifiable
• Fans can’t wear clothing which has an identifiable logo
• Photos has to be high-res and taken with a camera
• Fans has to be open to signing a photo release form