- JayToTheRock on Amber Rose Talks About Break Down Of Marriage To Wiz Khalifa With A Series Of Tweets
- nash on Amber Rose Talks About Break Down Of Marriage To Wiz Khalifa With A Series Of Tweets
- mike Will on I Am Rihanna: How Do I Look?
- Travel Guide | Travelguide on August Alsina Passes Out During NYC Tour Stop (Video)
- Mulah on HELLO Kim Kardashian!
- Award Shows
- Behind The Scenes
- Breaking News
- Celebrity News
- Fashion Friday
- Guess Who
- How Do I Look
- music video
- New Music
- New Trend
- Photos From Around The World
- Reality TV
- The Red Carpet
- the.LIFE Archive
- the.LIFE Candid
- the.Life Files
- the.LIFE Files TV
- the.life STYLE
- We Heard That
- Who's Hotter
[YouTube Link] Today marks the one year anniversary of the passing of legendary singer Whitney Houston. Here she is singing “I Know Him So Well” with her mother Cissy Houston from her Washington D.C. concert in 1997.
Cissy Houston tells Access Hollywood: “I got an invitation to the party — which is the most obscene thing,” Cissy told Access at the unveiling of four new wax statues of her legendary daughter at Madame Tussaud’s in New…
Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina is not happy about her grandmother Cissy Houston’s new memoir and has sounded off about it on Twitter in a series of tweets. See what she had to say after the jump.
[YouTube Link] For latest Oprah’s Next Chapter segment she sites down with the brother and mother of legendary singer Whitney Houston and discuses what we should expect Cissy Houston’s new book – everything from details about the moment she…
In her new memoir ‘Remembering Whitney’ the mother of legendary singer Whitney Houston candidly speaks about raising one of the world’s greatest voices and what she could have done to help save the singer from her drug addiction. On…