- Mulah on Erykah Badu Fronts Givenchy’s Spring Ad Campaign
- Looks like a "Dave" on Pope Francis Is Time Magazine’s Person Of The Year
- Looks like a "Dave" on For The Beer Lovers… Comes Beer Soap?!?!
- Media Outrage » Blog Archive » Ladies Would You Rock These $2,995 Antonio Berardi Sandals??? on What’s The Verdict On These $2,995 Antonio Berardi Sandals?
- Kanye West Clears Up Rumors That He Compared Himself To Mandela | My Blog on Kanye West Clears Up The Nelson Mandela Rumors…
- Award Shows
- Behind The Scenes
- Breaking News
- Celebrity News
- Fashion Friday
- Guess Who
- How Do I Look
- music video
- New Music
- New Trend
- Photos From Around The World
- Reality TV
- The Red Carpet
- the.LIFE Archive
- the.LIFE Candid
- the.Life Files
- the.LIFE Files TV
- the.life STYLE
- We Heard That
- Who's Hotter
During the Yeezus tour stop in Phoenix, AZ Kanye West took some time to reflect on his latest interviews, struggles to get a record deal and not winning a Grammy against a white artist. Oohhh Kill Em!
Kanye West headed over to Twitter earlier today to address reports that he had compared himself to the late Nelson Mandela. Thanks for clearing that up Ye! Why won’t you guys just let Kanye be GREAT?!?!
For 2014, we welcome to the adidas family one of the most influential cultural icons of this generation, Kanye West. Well known for breaking boundaries across music, film and design and partnering with our history in street wear culture…
Lil’ Kim wore this red leather get up to perform across the pond in London for her diehard fans. We have to wonder what she thinks of when she looks in the mirror. This is not the Kim that…
Iggy Azalea gave fans and cameras an eyeful on arrival, dressing in this provocative Dilek Hanif couture number for the MTV Europe Music Awards in Amsterdam. NECOLE BITCHIE
About 700k – 750k units its first week in stores. That would make the album the second biggest selling disc of the year right behind Justin Timberlake’s The 20/20 Experience. Did you pick up the album? Give us your…
Nas isn’t the only rapper that tattooed a girl on his arm. Now Harlem rapper Jim Jones who stars in Chrissy & Mr. Jones has tattooed his fiance Chrissy’s image on his forearm to show his love for her. …