- Four Graffiti Artists Take To Abandoned Warehouse With Unlimited Amount Of Paint
- We Are Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Roberto Cavalli, & Jason Binn: How Do We Look?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At 95 Years Old
- Kevin Hart Set To Play Lebron James’ Brother In Upcoming Film “Ballers”
- Britney Spears Cover The January 2014 Issue Of ‘InStyle’ Magazine
- Ivan Herringbone III on Kevin Hart Set To Play Lebron James’ Brother In Upcoming Film “Ballers”
- MosiahGarvey on Nelson Mandela Passes Away At 95 Years Old
- bleh on Nelson Mandela Passes Away At 95 Years Old
- Meadow on Adidas Ends Partnership With Teyana Taylor Over Rihanna Feud?
- Beyonce on Adidas Ends Partnership With Teyana Taylor Over Rihanna Feud?
- Award Shows
- Behind The Scenes
- Breaking News
- Celebrity News
- Fashion Friday
- Guess Who
- How Do I Look
- music video
- New Music
- New Trend
- Photos From Around The World
- Reality TV
- The Red Carpet
- the.LIFE Archive
- the.LIFE Candid
- the.Life Files
- the.LIFE Files TV
- the.life STYLE
- We Heard That
- Who's Hotter
The two enjoyed a smoke during Rihanna’s Dominican Republic leg of her Diamonds World Tour, with the singer later posting the photo op to her Instagram page with the caption “Chiefin wit a chief!! @SnoopDogg #DR by@gomillionandleupold.” Looks like good times!
Check out the new collaboration from Eminem featuring Rihanna called “The Monster” that will be on Em’s MMLP2 coming out next week. Let us know what you think in our comments section.
Rihanna channels Medusa in this shot by Damien Hirst for British GQ‘s 25th Anniversary issue… RIHANNA’S INSTAGRAM
That Rihanna sure knows how to take a photo… Here she is wowing on the cover of Berlin fashion magazine 032c.
The third and final Rihanna for River Island collection will hit stores and online November 7th. See anything you like here ladies? VOGUE UK
Rihanna was uncharacteristically covered up when she went to visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Centre in Abu Dhabi, entourage in tow. The day, which began pretty low key, with sight seeing and a few social media photo ops took…