- Naomi Campbell Covers Vanity Fair Spain – Mediaoutrage on I Am Naomi Campbell: How Do I Look?
- New Music From Drake – “How About Now” – Mediaoutrage on Thoughts On Drake’s – “How About Now?”
- kurt on Thoughts On Drake’s – “How About Now?”
- shenell on Did You See Remy Ma On The Wendy Williams Show?
- Williams on Did You See Remy Ma On The Wendy Williams Show?
- Award Shows
- Behind The Scenes
- Breaking News
- Celebrity News
- Fashion Friday
- Guess Who
- How Do I Look
- music video
- New Music
- New Trend
- Photos From Around The World
- Reality TV
- The Red Carpet
- the.LIFE Archive
- the.LIFE Candid
- the.Life Files
- the.LIFE Files TV
- the.life STYLE
- We Heard That
- Who's Hotter
Rupert Sanderson has joined forces with British designer Antonio Berardi to create a glamorous capsule collection. Crafted in Italy, these black suede and clear PVC sandals feature a supportive adjustable ankle strap and beautiful crystal-embellished T-bar. Net-A-Porter
Fresh from the Spring 2014 Milan Fashion Show runway.
See anything you like here ladies?
What do you think of these futuristic shoe designs from Youngwon Kim ladies? Would you wear them out? RAW
Textured Leather Sculptural Wedges from Camilla Skovgaard. $732
$1235 The famous model Anja Rubik teams up with Italian shoemaker Giuseppe Zanotti to create a capsule collection of shoes and bags in line with Anja’s style, a mixture of sexiness with a touch of chic-punk. Colette
[YouTube Link] Kim Kardashian ducked and dodged the paparazzi in NYC while here for a few meetings today sporting Kanye’s Cruel Summer sandals for Giuseppe Zanotti.
Patent-leather and printed silk-twill sandals – $1295