- Anon on Jay Z Lands Nine Grammy Nominations “For Magna Carta… Holy Grail”
- Anon on Photographer Nate Hill Wears White Women As Scarves
- patrickbatemann on Here’s How To Tell If That Louis Vuitton Bag Is Real
- Ivan Herringbone III on Kevin Hart Set To Play Lebron James’ Brother In Upcoming Film “Ballers”
- MosiahGarvey on Nelson Mandela Passes Away At 95 Years Old
- Award Shows
- Behind The Scenes
- Breaking News
- Celebrity News
- Fashion Friday
- Guess Who
- How Do I Look
- music video
- New Music
- New Trend
- Photos From Around The World
- Reality TV
- The Red Carpet
- the.LIFE Archive
- the.LIFE Candid
- the.Life Files
- the.LIFE Files TV
- the.life STYLE
- We Heard That
- Who's Hotter
Check out the visual for “My Favorite Things” from Mary J. Blige’s new Christmas album A Mary Christmas.
In the first of what may be many more to come, James Franco and Seth Rogen parody Kimye’s intimate moments, ‘shot by shot’ in their very own “Bound 2″ video spoof. Hilarious! DIGG
What would the holidays be without having a special Justin Bieber fragrance in stores? Pop musics heart throb stars in a short film to support his new The Key fragrance. Will you be buying?
Lady Gaga hosts and performs on Saturday Night Live this weekend. Catch the episode Saturday, November 16 at 11:30/10:30c!
Kat Dahlia lends her vocal chops to cover A Great Big World’s new single “Say Something” featuring Christina Aguilera. Check it out and let us know what you think in our comments section.
All that for flight safety? Ha!
Rick Ross talks about his upcoming Mastermind album, Jay-Z his health and all things MMG for his Breakfast Club interview. Check it out!
Check out the Scandal actress portraying First Lady Michelle Obama on Saturday Night Live. Ha.